Imagine your company has 20 concurrent projects, 1500 engineers and 150 suppliers. Meanwhile, your engineer are introducing 5000 new parts per year! With Product Planning and Program Management solutions from ENOVIA, clients can precisely orchestrate even the most complex of processes.
ENOVIA Product Planning and Program management delivers “invisible governance” which provides the ability to identify potential issues and risks before they fully manifest. With invisible governance, you can drive project updates with deliverable status.
- Project Manager. Concentrate resources on deliverables, driving successful product launches.
- Project Team Member. Involve a broader community of stakeholders in key project and program decisions.
- Contract-Based Program Manager. Improve Performance-To-Contract when all requirements drive the team
- Contract Deliverable Manager. Involve a broader community of stakeholders in key project and program decisions.
- Project and DHF Manager. Ensure completion of design control deliverables across enterprise regulated value streams.
- Collection Sourcing Manager. Broaden stakeholder participation in sourcing to improve global sourcing performance.
- Program Cost Manager enables the collection, analysis and collaboration of contract-based program, project costs and schedules.