PLM Technology, Dassault Systèmes’ partner, and Eker Design / Hydrolift are pleased to invite you to a Marine, Offshore and Subsea session,
October the 15th, 2014 at OTD (Offshore Technology Days)
Hall D – First Floor, Room 003
Starting at 13:00
The session is free of charge!
Take this opportunity…
- to discover the 3DExperiences dedicated to Marine, Offshore and Subsea,
- to interact with Alain Houard, Vice President Marine & Offshore Industry at Dassault Systèmes,
- to meet experts to discuss your technical challenges,
- to discover customer testimonials and demonstrations.
Introduction by Kjell Fredhjem, Managing Director at PLM Technology
The 3DEXPERIENCE® platform, with dedicated solutions for Marine, Offshore & Subsea is a business experience platform providing software solutions for every organization in your company – from marketing to sales to engineering. It is a unified collaborative platform to manage all project information. This ensures no data duplication or risk due to working on an incorrect version of data. It offers an integrated set of cross discipline design tools and collaborative design review tools that enable highly productive cross discipline and intra-discipline development and review. Avoiding design conflicts and issues from the start of the design process results in significant cost savings. Project information readily available to all project actors at any time.
- Achieve design excellence
- Improve design productivity
- Reduce cost and risk
- Real time ecosystem collaboration
- Alain HOUARD, Vice President Marine & Offshore Industry at Dassault Systèmes
- Romain ANDRE, Business Development Manager at PLM Technology
Hydrolift / Eker Design will present their activities and how our solutions help to imagine, design, engineer and manufacture fast and efficient speedboats.
Hydrolift boats are industry leaders in technological innovation and design that continue to push the limits of luxury and performance.
Presented by Reidar Gjølstad, Key Account Manager at Eker Design, Hydrolift & Eker Performance
We would be happy to answer your questions and discuss your own challenges.
End of the conference is planned at 14:50.
Places are limited so please don’t delay in registering for this important event.